Best Computer Repair Services
When it comes to the best computer repair services, Mazteck is the most reliable option. Our technicians are all A+ and Microsoft Certified System Engineers. That means you will always have an expert working on setting up your new computer or repairing the existing one. With about 90% of people today using computers at home or in the office, at one point they are going to run into problems and will need someone with the experience such as Mazteck to help.
Is your computer suffering from one or more of the following?
- Your computer won’t start
- PC is running slow or freezing
- The laptop is randomly rebooting
- Laptop or PC is overheating
- Cannot connect to the Internet or frequently drops out
- Other problems
You should rely on someone that knows what they are doing. Mazteck is your best option for computer repair and troubleshooting. Nobody has done more successful Hardware Installations, Computer Repairs & Computer Upgrades in the entire area than us. No job is too big or too small for us. Be it a small memory installation for Home or a full system-wide server and database upgrade or installation for the Office, Mazteck is more than ready to bring you the best and most professional solution in affordable prices! Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our certified technicians make us the best place for computer repair and we promise 100% client satisfaction.
• Desktop Repair
• Laptop Repair
• Apple Mac Repair
• Network Design
• Virus and Spyware removal
•Backup and disaster recovery
• Hardware and software upgrades/installations
• Remote connection
Maintaining Your Computers
Removing Viruses & Fixing your Computer
A virus is a program that attaches itself to a program or data file on a computer and then spreads from one computer to another. Viruses can damage data, cause computers to malfunction, and can display annoying or offensive messages. Some viruses can go unnoticed for long periods of time because they are activated on a certain date or time.
Protect your computer from a virus by:
- Using an antivirus program to check files and programs that are on diskettes, attached to e-mail messages, or downloaded from the Internet
- Getting all software from reputable sources and checking the software for viruses before installing it
- Make sure the Antivirus is update and the Virus definition is never older than 1 week. Run the Antivirus on a regular schedule. And please stick to it.
Removing Spyware & Fixing your Computer
Spyware is Internet jargon for Advertising Supported software (Adware). It is a way for shareware authors to make money from a product, other than by selling it to the users. There are several large media companies that offer them to place banner ads in their products in exchange for a portion of the revenue from banner sales. This way, you don’t have to pay for the software and the developers are still getting paid. If you find the banners annoying, there is usually an option to remove them, by paying the regular licensing fee.
Spyware also will be installed be visiting certain websites. A spyware program will install on your computer then download others. Then the cycle just gets bigger and the problems on the computer get worse.
Protect your computer from spyware by:
- There are several programs that are used to clean spyware. Use them 2-4 times a month.
- Don’t wait until the problem gets worse. At the first sense of infection. Please take action.