When it comes to Computer Networks, Mazteck is the best. Our technicians are all A+ and Microsoft Certified System Engineers. That mean you will always have an expert working on setting up your new or existing computer network.
With about 90% of people today using computers at home or in the office, at one point they are going to run into problems and will needs someone with the experience such as Mazteck to help.
Is your computer suffering from one or more of the following?
- Won’t start
- Running slow
- Freezing up
- Randomly rebooting
- Cannot connect to Internet
- Other problems
You should rely on someone that knows what they are doing. Mazteck is your best option. Nobody has done more successful Hardware Installations and Upgrades in the entire area than Mazteck. No job is too big or too small for Mazteck. Be it a small memory installation for Home or a full system-wide server and database upgrade or installation for the Office, Mazteck is more than ready to bring you the best and most professional solution available! Your satisfaction is guaranteed! Our certified technicians are the best in the business and we promise 100% satisfaction.
• Wireless setup
• Computer repair
• Computer slowness
• Virus removal
• Spyware removal
• Hardware and software upgrades/installations
• Remote connection
• Backup and disaster recovery
• Web design
Maintaining You Computers
Protecting your computer from viruses
A virus is a program that attaches itself to a program or data file on a computer and then spreads from one computer to another. Viruses can damage data, cause computers to malfunction, and can display annoying or offensive messages. Some viruses can go unnoticed for long periods of time because they are activated on a certain date or time.
Protect your computer from a virus by:
- Using an antivirus program to check files and programs that are on diskettes, attached to e-mail messages, or downloaded from the Internet
- Getting all software from reputable sources and checking the software for viruses before installing it
- Make sure the Antivirus is update and the Virus definition is never older than 1 week. Run the Antivirus on a regular schedule. And please stick to it.
Protecting your computer from Spyware
Spyware is Internet jargon for Advertising Supported software (Adware). It is a way for shareware authors to make money from a product, other than by selling it to the users. There are several large media companies that offer them to place banner ads in their products in exchange for a portion of the revenue from banner sales. This way, you don’t have to pay for the software and the developers are still getting paid. If you find the banners annoying, there is usually an option to remove them, by paying the regular licensing fee.
Spyware also will be installed be visiting certain websites. A spyware program will install on your computer then download others. Then the cycle just gets bigger and the problems on the computer gets worse.
Protect your computer from spyware by:
- There are several programs that are used to clean spyware. Use them 2-4 times a month.
- Don’t wait until the problem gets worse. At the first since of infection. Please take action.
For more information, call us at 973-272-3234, or use the online contact form.